Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A comfort food for a cold winter night.
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 2 cups bow tie pasta
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 (284 ml) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1⁄4 cup toasted breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Saute onion till tender, then add broccoli and heat through over low heat till no liquid remains.
- In medium casserole dish combine mushroom soup, miracle whip, milk, dill and soya sauce, stir till well blended.
- Add broccoli/onion mixture, pasta and ham to casserole dish and mix well.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, stir, then top with bread cumbs and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve with a crisp salad and soft dinner rolls.