Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A comfort food for a cold winter night.
Make and share this Ham and Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- Saute onion till tender, then add broccoli and heat through over low heat till no liquid remains.
- In medium casserole dish combine mushroom soup, miracle whip, milk, dill and soya sauce, stir till well blended.
- Add broccoli/onion mixture, pasta and ham to casserole dish and mix well.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover, stir, then top with bread cumbs and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve with a crisp salad and soft dinner rolls.