Recipe by Vicki in CT
Your favorites come together in this exceptionally creamy panini.
Top Review by bluemoon downunder
An exquisitely delicious sandwich which we so enjoyed for a leisurely weekend brunch. :) I used my Recipe #136636 which blended superbly with the ham and brie, and crusty ciabatta. Thank you so much for sharing this sandwich, Vicki! Made for Ali Baba's Babes for ZWT 5.
- 3 ounces deli smoked ham (sliced thinly)
- 2 ounces brie cheese
- black olive tapenade (I use Kalamata Olive Tapenade (Spread or Dip))
- 2 slices bread (I use one slice of naan bread cut in two pieces)
- olive oil (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat skillet or panini press.
- Prepare sandwich by spreading tapenade on the inside of one piece of bread and layering ham, arugula, and then brie. Top with remaining bread.
- If desired brush outside of sandwich with olive oil.
- Cook until heated through and crispy onthe outside.