Recipe by ellie_
7 points plus/serving
Top Review by Sydney Mike
When making this recipe I cut it in half for the 2 of us to have along with a bowl of soup, & the wraps were delicious! We thoroughly enjoyed the great bean combo, even though I used as much low-sodium items as I could! Very, very nice! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Newest Zaar recipe tag]
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 cup ham, cooked and diced
- 1 cup refried black beans
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free black bean dip
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 scallions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat skillet with Pam and place over high heat. Add ham and saute until browned (3-5 minutes). Reduce heat to medium low and stir in beans and cook for another 2-5 minutes.
- Place a tortilla on a place and spread with 2 tablespoons of dip, top with 1/2 cup of bean mixture, 1/2 tablespoon cilantro, 1 tablespoon cheese, and 1/4 of the scallions. Fold in enda and roll up. Repeat with remaining tortillas.