Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My sister, Donna, came up with this recipe after looking over all our left-overs. It was an instant hit with our family. It was so good and easy, I thought I would share it here. It was served with another of her recipes, Savory Jalapeno French Toast, and corn-on-the cob. I hope y'all enjoy it!
- Sautee onion in olive oil in skillet or sauce pan under medium heat.
- Add garlic. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Add ham chunks.
- Drain black beans and rinse thoroughly. Add to pan.
- Stir frequently until well mixed and heated throughout.
- Garnish with cilantro and sour cream.