1/2 Photos of Ham and Basil Quiche
I have been making this for many years. Easy, inexpensive, and delicious. My whole family loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
- 236.59 ml ham, diced
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese or 236.59 ml monterey jack cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml fresh basil or 4.92 ml dried basil
- 14.79 ml prepared mustard
- 3 eggs
- 177.44 ml whipping cream or 177.44 ml half-and-half or 177.44 ml half & half light cream
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Pre-bake the pie shell for 5 minutes. After you have removed the shell from the oven, lower the oven heat to 350°F.
- 3While the crust is pre-baking, mix the ham, cheese, and basil and set aside.
- 4Spread mustard on the bottom of the pie crust. Sprinkle with ham-cheese mixture.
- 5Beat eggs, cream, and pepper well. Pour over the ham and cheese in the pie crust. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 6Bake for 30-35 minutes, until set and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Basil Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 386.9
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 161.3 mg
- Sodium 714.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.4 g