- 255.14 g deli smoked ham
- 73.94 ml low-fat cream cheese
- 453.59 g asparagus, about 15 spears,trimmed
- ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten and dry the ham slices.
- Stack ham in piles of 2 slices each; spread each stack with 1 tsp of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place 1 asparagus spear on one of the long sides of each ham stack; roll up.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
- NOTE: You can make this ahead, just assemble as directed, cover tightly with plastic wrap and foil.
- Refrigerate overnight or until ready to use.
- Uncover and bake as directed.