Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from a recipe at kraftfoods. It's very easy, and low fat too!
Make and share this Ham and Asparagus Roll-ups recipe from Food.com.
- 255.14 g deli smoked ham
- 73.94 ml low-fat cream cheese
- 453.59 g asparagus, about 15 spears,trimmed
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten and dry the ham slices.
- Stack ham in piles of 2 slices each; spread each stack with 1 tsp of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place 1 asparagus spear on one of the long sides of each ham stack; roll up.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
- NOTE: You can make this ahead, just assemble as directed, cover tightly with plastic wrap and foil.
- Refrigerate overnight or until ready to use.
- Uncover and bake as directed.
I used honey ham instead of smoked, since that's what I had, and it was great. I also added a little bit of dried basil with the pepper. Thanks for a yummy recipe!
We loved it ! Tasty, delicious and easy - thank you for sharing.
For an adaption usin the same ingredients except a single slice of ham, do this: slice each long roll into 6 pieces for a delightful finger food. (No bake) -Jeannie from Colorado