1/2 Photos of Ham and Asparagus Roll-ups
Adapted from a recipe at kraftfoods. It's very easy, and low fat too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Flatten and dry the ham slices.
- 3Stack ham in piles of 2 slices each; spread each stack with 1 tsp of cream cheese.
- 4Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- 5Place 1 asparagus spear on one of the long sides of each ham stack; roll up.
- 6Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 7Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 8NOTE: You can make this ahead, just assemble as directed, cover tightly with plastic wrap and foil.
- 9Refrigerate overnight or until ready to use.
- 10Uncover and bake as directed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Asparagus Roll-ups
Serving Size: 1 (845 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 317.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g