Adapted from a recipe at kraftfoods. It's very easy, and low fat too!
Make and share this Ham and Asparagus Roll-ups recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten and dry the ham slices.
- Stack ham in piles of 2 slices each; spread each stack with 1 tsp of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
- Place 1 asparagus spear on one of the long sides of each ham stack; roll up.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
- NOTE: You can make this ahead, just assemble as directed, cover tightly with plastic wrap and foil.
- Refrigerate overnight or until ready to use.
- Uncover and bake as directed.