Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- Cook asparagus until crisp-tender.
- Mix together cream cheese, horseradish, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- On each slice of ham spread a thin layer of cheese mixture.
- Place one spear of asparagus at one end of ham slice, and roll up, jelly roll-style.
- Slice into bite-sized pieces.
I have made this recipe 3 times now and it has been a hit every time. Everyone wants the recipe. Gail
This is a great recipe! I use it as an appetizer for a "girls night" I did and it sure was a hit!! Thanks!
This is a wonderful recipe for low carb dieters. I made it as an appetizer for a small dinner party and it was an immediate hit. I used Prosciutto for the ham, but have used regular thinly sliced ham as well.