Happy Harry #2's Note:
Here is a dish that turns lunch into luncheon! Quick, easy, inexpensive. Good enough for mother-in-law!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Roll or pat out each biscuit into an oval shape about 4x3-inches.
- 3Spread two tbls. deviled ham over center of each biscuit.Top with an asparagus spear and fold ends of dough over the asparagus so that they overlap.
- 4Fasten with a wooden pick.
- 5Place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6While biscuits bake, combine soup and sherry. Heat to boiling, lower heat and simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Serve sauce over roll-ups.
- 8Any one of the following is a good tag-a-long to this recipe:.
- 9Mediterranean Chopped Salad Mediterranean Chopped Salad.
- 10Italian Potato Salad Italian Potato Salad.
- 11Strawberry Cucumber Salad Strawberry Cucumber Salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Asparagus Devils
Serving Size: 1 (1147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 884.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g