Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is a dish that turns lunch into luncheon! Quick, easy, inexpensive. Good enough for mother-in-law!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll or pat out each biscuit into an oval shape about 4x3-inches.
- Spread two tbls. deviled ham over center of each biscuit.Top with an asparagus spear and fold ends of dough over the asparagus so that they overlap.
- Fasten with a wooden pick.
- Place biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While biscuits bake, combine soup and sherry. Heat to boiling, lower heat and simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve sauce over roll-ups.
- Any one of the following is a good tag-a-long to this recipe:.
- Mediterranean Chopped Salad recipe#131024.
- Italian Potato Salad recipe#162380.
- Strawberry Cucumber Salad recipe#121826.