Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple and easy but always makes an impact when you serve it.
- Separate eggs and whisk whites until stiff.
- Add in sugar, a spoonfull at a time and whisk.
- Pour yolks and vanilla essence into mixture and carefully mix through.
- Beat up cream in separate bowl.
- Fold cream into egg mixture.
- Chop up halva - crumble it - and then fold into egg/cream mixture.
- Pour into loaf pan lined with wax paper (or use silicon container)and freeze.
- Before serving, turn out onto serving plate and drizzle with melted chocolate (optional).
Wonderful! Love Halva. I did not separate the eggs, being lazy, turned out very good all the same! Oh, and I upped the sugar to 1/2 cup.