Directions See How It's Made
- Separate eggs and whisk whites until stiff.
- Add in sugar, a spoonfull at a time and whisk.
- Pour yolks and vanilla essence into mixture and carefully mix through.
- Beat up cream in separate bowl.
- Fold cream into egg mixture.
- Chop up halva - crumble it - and then fold into egg/cream mixture.
- Pour into loaf pan lined with wax paper (or use silicon container)and freeze.
- Before serving, turn out onto serving plate and drizzle with melted chocolate (optional).