Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a real authentic Pittsburgh Polish recipe straight from the Post-Gazette news paper. You can use either egg noodles or potato gnocchi, I always use the gnocchi that is shelf stable or frozen gnocchi. It is really a good recipe.
- 907.18-1360.77 g green cabbage, chopped
- 453.59 g potato gnocchi, cooked
- 226.79 g butter (2 sticks)
- 1-2 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add the cabbage and onions and cook until tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked gnocchi and toss and serve.