Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a real authentic Pittsburgh Polish recipe straight from the Post-Gazette news paper. You can use either egg noodles or potato gnocchi, I always use the gnocchi that is shelf stable or frozen gnocchi. It is really a good recipe.
- 2 -3 lbs green cabbage, chopped
- 1 lb potato gnocchi, cooked
- 1⁄2 lb butter (2 sticks)
- 1 -2 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add the cabbage and onions and cook until tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked gnocchi and toss and serve.