This is a real authentic Pittsburgh Polish recipe straight from the Post-Gazette news paper. You can use either egg noodles or potato gnocchi, I always use the gnocchi that is shelf stable or frozen gnocchi. It is really a good recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large skillet.
- 2Add the cabbage and onions and cook until tender.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Add the cooked gnocchi and toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halusky and Potato Dumplings-Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.6
- Calories from Fat 416
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 447.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: