Recipe by Sharon123
An East Asian sweet, so easy to make! Adapted from Recipes from around The World.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, melt the brown sugar in the water over low heat.
- Add the almonds all at once and mix together quickly.
- Remove the skillet from the heat,.
- drop heaping teaspoonsful of the "fudge" onto an ungreased tray, and let the sweets cool.
- Store in a jar with a tight cover.
- This recipe uses blanched almonds, halved and lightly toasted for about 3 minutes.