Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Icky to see. Sweet to eat.
- longan (canned ok. Lychee will work but harder to work with)
- plain yogurt (or cream cheese)
- blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- apple cherry frozen juice (or other red juice)
- Thicken the yogurt by standard straining technique.
- Peel and pit the longans or strain them dry.
- Pipe the yogurt into the pit hole.
- Pop a blueberry in the center.
- Spoon the fruit juice over the eyes. They will look oochy and be in a puddle of fruit "blood".
- Perfect dish for Halloween!