Recipe by Ambervim
This is a list of things you make that can be renamed and re-presented with a Halloween Flair! The water in ingredients is just there so I could enter this.
Directions See How It's Made
- Bubbling Witch's Brew - Put dry ice in the bottom of your favorite punch
- Mummy Meatloaf - Make in round. Cook long, wide noodles and wrap like a mummy. Where the eyes are, place a slice of cheese and green olives with pimento. Make it all kaddywampus.
- Kitty Litter Cake - Make a cake, crumble cookies (vannilla sandwich) to make litter, heat tootsie rolls and shape like poop. Arrange appropriately.
- Skeleton Bone Cookies - If you don't have a bone cookie cutter, roll your sugar cookie dough into 8 inch ropes and fold about 1 inch back on each end and pinch.
- Mildew Nibbles - Use your favorite spinach ball recipe and rename them.
- Ladie's Fingers - Use that sugar cookie dough to make finger size rolls. Pinch in 2 places to form knuckles. Score the knuckles, look at your fingers. Use blanched almonds for fingernails. You can even paint on food color to make the rounded side bright red. Place on the finger before you bake.