This is a list of things you make that can be renamed and re-presented with a Halloween Flair! The water in ingredients is just there so I could enter this.
My Private Note
- 1Bubbling Witch's Brew - Put dry ice in the bottom of your favorite punch
- 2Mummy Meatloaf - Make in round. Cook long, wide noodles and wrap like a mummy. Where the eyes are, place a slice of cheese and green olives with pimento. Make it all kaddywampus.
- 3Kitty Litter Cake - Make a cake, crumble cookies (vannilla sandwich) to make litter, heat tootsie rolls and shape like poop. Arrange appropriately.
- 4Skeleton Bone Cookies - If you don't have a bone cookie cutter, roll your sugar cookie dough into 8 inch ropes and fold about 1 inch back on each end and pinch.
- 5Mildew Nibbles - Use your favorite spinach ball recipe and rename them.
- 6Ladie's Fingers - Use that sugar cookie dough to make finger size rolls. Pinch in 2 places to form knuckles. Score the knuckles, look at your fingers. Use blanched almonds for fingernails. You can even paint on food color to make the rounded side bright red. Place on the finger before you bake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Transformations
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g