1/1 Photo of Halloween Swamp Dip
This is delicious and easy to make. Great on crackers and with nachos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach leaves, stems removed, cut into thin strips
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add onion, red pepper and garlic.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened.
- 3Stir in flour; continue cooking 1 minute.
- 4Add broth and whipping cream.
- 5Continue cooking, stirring with wire whisk, until mixture is thickened.
- 6Stir in cheese, seasoning, yogurt, spinach and hot pepper sauce until spinach wilts and mixture is heated through.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Serve warm with crackers, bread slices or assorted vegetable sticks.
Browse Our Top Halloween Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Swamp Dip
Serving Size: 1 (977 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.9 mg
- Sodium 466.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: