Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am lucky that my kid LOVES vegetables and eats well, but not all moms are this lucky. Here is a fun recipe that my son helped me to develop. It can be made any time of year (or in October) and is a great way to get your picky kids to eat their carrots.
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and cut into small equal pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place carrots in a large sauce pan. Fill with enough water to cover by 1-2 inches. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Cook until carrots are tender. About 25 minutes.
- Drain water and transfer carrots to a food processor. Add butter, half & half, and honey. Season with some salt and pepper.
- Pour into serving dish and mix with raisins.
- Serve and enjoy!