1/1 Photo of Halloween Strawberries
Strawberries dressed up for a Halloween party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash strawberries and dry on paper towels.
- 2Melt the white chocolate and coat the strawberries, place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet in freezer till cool. Melt the chocolate chips and coat the strawberries sides and back to look like a jacket.
- 3Pipe chocolate on the straberries white "shirt" to look like a bow and two buttons.
- 4To make a gunshot wound, poke a hole in the strawberries chest with a toothpick and decorate with red gel. Stab with a fringed toothpick or small plastic sword ment for drinks for an impaled strawberry. Beheaded strawberries can be made from adding red gel to the top of the strawberry.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.1
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.1 mg
- Sodium 23.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red decorating gel