Recipe by Brittanynm
Strawberries dressed up for a Halloween party.
Top Review by Stacey #5
I made these for a Halloween party and they were a hit and tasted delicous!! They take a long time to prepare and I made mine two days ahead and the strawberries got a little soggy so I had to do them over (so now I'm a pro) after preparing them I set them in an empty egg carton that I wrapped in foil so they looked like they were sitting up
- 1 (16 ounce) carton strawberries
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 ounce red decorating gel
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash strawberries and dry on paper towels.
- Melt the white chocolate and coat the strawberries, place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet in freezer till cool. Melt the chocolate chips and coat the strawberries sides and back to look like a jacket.
- Pipe chocolate on the straberries white "shirt" to look like a bow and two buttons.
- To make a gunshot wound, poke a hole in the strawberries chest with a toothpick and decorate with red gel. Stab with a fringed toothpick or small plastic sword ment for drinks for an impaled strawberry. Beheaded strawberries can be made from adding red gel to the top of the strawberry.