Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very quick to make nutritious halloween snack (healthy relative to most halloween goodies). Kids will have fun making them.
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter, plus
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 48 butter flavored crackers (Ritz)
- 1⁄2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- Spread 1 tsp peanut butter on the tops of 24 crackers.
- Place three noodles on each side of cracker to look like three legs on each side (I know - not anatomically correct).
- Top with remaining crackers.
- Place small dot of peanut butter on two raisins per cracker and stick the raisins on the crackers to look like eyes.
G'babe made and this cracks me up, but I have a huge staff...a bird, a dog, 3 kids, 3 g'babes and one husband. ...forgot, two aging parents, 2 in-law kids and...
We did these with our Joey Scout group (6-7 year olds) for Halloween - very quick and easy, the kids liked the taste and the spooky icky factor. Great idea thanks!
This was so fun and easy for me to make!