1/2 Photos of Halloween Spooky Spider Snacks (Fun for the Kids to Make)
A very quick to make nutritious halloween snack (healthy relative to most halloween goodies). Kids will have fun making them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 tsp peanut butter on the tops of 24 crackers.
- 2Place three noodles on each side of cracker to look like three legs on each side (I know - not anatomically correct).
- 3Top with remaining crackers.
- 4Place small dot of peanut butter on two raisins per cracker and stick the raisins on the crackers to look like eyes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Spooky Spider Snacks (Fun for the Kids to Make)
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 308.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g