Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
I got this recipe off another web site to make for Halloween. I thought the recipe was so easy and came out so cute I decided to post it.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml ground mustard
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- black olives
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Slip out yolks and mash.
- 2. Stir in mayonaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Cut whole olive in half.
- 4. Put one half on mashed yolk for the spiders body.
- 5. Thinly slice the other half for the spiders legs. Put four legs on each side.
These spider eggs are so cute and perfect for a Halloween party. What a great idea! Strictly speaking, spiders have eight legs, so that's what I gave these little cuties.
It is important to use the largest eggs possible and small black olives. Mine got rave reviews at our Halloween party!
These were so fun for our Halloween Party. I will be making these every year!!