Recipe by Lighthouse Rita
I got this recipe off another web site to make for Halloween. I thought the recipe was so easy and came out so cute I decided to post it.
Top Review by Delicious as it Looks
These spider eggs are so cute and perfect for a Halloween party. What a great idea! Strictly speaking, spiders have eight legs, so that's what I gave these little cuties.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Slip out yolks and mash.
- 2. Stir in mayonaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Cut whole olive in half.
- 4. Put one half on mashed yolk for the spiders body.
- 5. Thinly slice the other half for the spiders legs. Put four legs on each side.