Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
I got this recipe off another web site to make for Halloween. I thought the recipe was so easy and came out so cute I decided to post it.
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Slip out yolks and mash.
- 2. Stir in mayonaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Cut whole olive in half.
- 4. Put one half on mashed yolk for the spiders body.
- 5. Thinly slice the other half for the spiders legs. Put four legs on each side.
These spider eggs are so cute and perfect for a Halloween party. What a great idea! Strictly speaking, spiders have eight legs, so that's what I gave these little cuties.
It is important to use the largest eggs possible and small black olives. Mine got rave reviews at our Halloween party!
My wife was having a Haloween party where she works and brought 2 dozen of these. They were inhaled! People remarked about how beautiful they looked and tasted! Thanks for a great recipe!