This is a traditional treat I make for my family every Halloween. I hope that you enjoy it, too.
Make and share this Halloween Spider Web Munch recipe from Food.com.
- Heat chocolate chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, stir vigorously until smooth.
- Put cereal in a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup melted chocolate mixture to cereal, stir to coat well.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Using a small spatula, shape into a 10-inch circle with slightly raised, 1-inch wide border.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture in center of circle; spread to border.
- FOR SPIDERWEB: place remaining peanut butter into small plastic bag.
- Cut tiny hole on one corner of bag, squeeze to pipe concentric circles on top of chocolate.
- Using wooden pick or tip of sharp knife, pull tip through peanut butter from center to border.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into wedges.