1/1 Photo of Halloween Spider Web Munch
This is a traditional treat I make for my family every Halloween. I hope that you enjoy it, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat chocolate chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter in small, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Add sugar, stir vigorously until smooth.
- 4Put cereal in a large bowl.
- 5Add 1 cup melted chocolate mixture to cereal, stir to coat well.
- 6Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Using a small spatula, shape into a 10-inch circle with slightly raised, 1-inch wide border.
- 8Pour remaining chocolate mixture in center of circle; spread to border.
- 9FOR SPIDERWEB: place remaining peanut butter into small plastic bag.
- 10Cut tiny hole on one corner of bag, squeeze to pipe concentric circles on top of chocolate.
- 11Using wooden pick or tip of sharp knife, pull tip through peanut butter from center to border.
- 12Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 13Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Spider Web Munch
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.1
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 211.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 10.6 g