Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my sister's recipe and her pics as well, but these are so cute I had to share. No cooking/baking required! I was made to put in package sizes, but it is a package of cookies, large package of licorice, large package of skittles and a tub of icing. So simple!
- 1 (396 g) package red licorice strings
- 1 (350 g) package Oreo cookies (Oreo or Fudgee-O best)
- 1 (51 1/2 g) packageround coated candies (sour skittles pictured)
- 1 (357 g) container chocolate icing
- Split the cookies in half, spread a dab of icing on each side.
- Take the licorice strings and break them in half.
- Add 4 pieces to each cookie.
- Close it back up.
- Add a dab of icing for each eye candy, stick on the candy.