1/3 Photos of Halloween Spider Cookies
This is my sister's recipe and her pics as well, but these are so cute I had to share. No cooking/baking required! I was made to put in package sizes, but it is a package of cookies, large package of licorice, large package of skittles and a tub of icing. So simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (396 g) package red licorice strings
- 1 (350 g) package Oreo cookies (Oreo or Fudgee-O best)
- 1 (51 1/2 g) package round coated candies (sour skittles pictured)
- 1 (357 g) container chocolate icing
- 1Split the cookies in half, spread a dab of icing on each side.
- 2Take the licorice strings and break them in half.
- 3Add 4 pieces to each cookie.
- 4Close it back up.
- 5Add a dab of icing for each eye candy, stick on the candy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Spider Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 195.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red licorice strings