Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A halloween puch that sparkles when you drink your cup of punch.
- 158.51 ml tang orange drink mix
- 946.0 ml cold water
- 473.18 ml cold ginger ale
- 473.19 ml blackberry sherbet
- PLACE drink mix in punch bowl or large plastic or glass pitcher. Add water; stir until drink mix is dissolved. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- STIR in ginger ale when ready to serve.
- PLACE 1/4 cup sherbet in each punch cup. Pour drink mix over sherbet.
I made this this past Halloween and not many people went for it. I thought the Tang was overpowering and made the punch way too sweet. I also couldn't find any blackberry sherbet in stores, so I just made my own, which was delicious by itself, but I didn't feel like it tied in well with the whole drink.
my favorite halloween Sparle Punch is tasting so very good...You will love it..
This was really good. Made to try out for our annual Halloween party. Thank you for posting.