These are easily made and can be created to be cute or scary for any Halloween or Christmas party. Once I started I couldn't stop! My creativity took on a whole different level..using old nail polish and some spray paint and my paraffin wax, I made a whole bunch of fun! These are inedible!!
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form the dough into whatever shape you want. I find that keeping a bowl of flour handy helps in keeping it less sticky. You can cut it with cookie cutters, make your own shapes.
- Put your shapes in the microwave on a microwave safe plate for 30 seconds and then do so until the dough is hard.
- Paint it! I used food color and water, and some old nail polish to make the bloody effects and I used again some old nail polish for the nails.
- I sprayed some first for some mummy and frankenfingers and then the food dye did the rest for that fleshy affect.
- The glossy ones I put in my paraffin wax hand and foot soaker just to see what it would look like. They came out well!