Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great colors for Halloween, but delicious enough to serve anytime. This is a must-serve every year for our Halloween buffet! Serving size is an estimate--it makes a big bowl of salsa!
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 4 orange tomatoes, diced and seeded
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Combine and serve!
- Notes: I usually buy yellow and orange tomatoes, if the grocery store has them. Also, I have a friend who doesn't like avocados, so sometimes I substitute roasted green chiles for the avocado. You can also add a clove of minced garlic and a little cumin (1/2 tsp or so) if you like it.