1/2 Photos of Halloween Pumpkin Patch Oreo Pie
I came across this recipe in an older magazine tonight and it looked so cute that I had to post it! Cooking time is actually freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.19 ml Orange sherbet, softened
- 226.79 g container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 premade oreo pie crust
- 9 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 1Place sherbet in a bowl; stir until smooth.
- 2Stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping until well blended.
- 3Spoon into premade Oreo cookie crust. Sprinkle with chopped Oreos, pressing firmly into sherbet.
- 4Cover with remaining whipped topping. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- 5Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
- 6Garnish with finely chopped Oreo cookies and candy pumpkins, if desired.
- 7NOTE: For a more intense orange color, stir in a few drops each of red and yellow food coloring to the sherbet mixture.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Pumpkin Patch Oreo Pie
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.3
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 302.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g