1/1 Photo of Halloween Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
My sister Carol has made these for her boys since they were little and both they and their friends loved them. Now the boys are in college, they just "have to have" them every Halloween.... so Carol sends them care packages. (Number of cookies is estimate)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
- 2Cream butter; gradually add sugars, beating til fluffy.
- 3Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 4Alternate additions of dry ingredients and pumpkin, mixing well between additions.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6For each cookie, drop upto 1/4 c cookie dough onto lightly greased cookie sheet; shape into "pumpkin-shape" with spatula.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- 8Decorate with icing and assorted candies, raisins, and/or nuts.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 207.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g