Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I made this cake for my son's Halloween party and it was a huge hit with the kids. It's fun because you can change the appearance by changing the candies .
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frosting
- orange food coloring
- 1 green ice cream cones
- various candy
- Prepare cake according to package directions. Ingredients are based on the box I used. The recipe editor wouldn't let me say prepare cake mix according to package directions. Use a Bundt pan for best pumpkin shape.
- Tint frosting with orange food color. Frost cake.
- Use green ice cream cone for stem and decorate face with desired candy.
Too Cute! Perfect for Halloween! Thanks for the great idea!