Recipe by Xexe
A yummy Halloween popcorn mixture! You can choose either the raisins or the cranberries but it doesn't have to be both.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds, salted
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup banana chips, broken into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a large buttered bowl, combine popcorn, pumpkin seeds, cranberries/raisins, banana chips and set aside.
- 2. in a medium saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup, and water. Bring to a boil. Cook, covered for 3 minutes then uncover and cook without stirring. until mixture reaches the hardball stage (260F)about 4-5 minutes.
- 3. Add butter and vanilla, cook, stirring one minute. Pour over popcorn mixture, toss quickly to coat. Turn mixture out onto greased baking sheet. Spread using buttered hands or spatula. Cool and break into pieces.