Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Great recipe for any party, but especially good for Halloween! Kids and adults alike with enjoy this YUMMY Party Treat! Cooking time does not include time to pop corn.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup salted pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄2 cup raisins or 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup banana chips, broken into pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a lg. buttered bowl, combine first 4 ingredients, and set aside.
- In med. saucepan combine sugar, corn syrup and water. Bring to a boil. Cook, covered 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook, without stirring, until.
- mixture reaches hard-ball stage (260 F), 4-5 minutes.
- Add butter and vanilla. Cook, stirring 1 minute.
- Pour over popcorn mixture, and toss quickly to coat.
- Turn mixture out onto greased baking sheet, and spread, using buttered hands.
- Cool, and break into pieces.