Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Popcorn balls made the easy way with marshmallows. I took this basic recipe and gave it a Halloween makeover.
- Put popcorn in the biggest bowl you have.
- Add pumpkin seeds and M&M's. Mix with a spoon to distribute evenly.
- In a separate microwaveable bowl put butter and whole bag of marshmallows together and microwave on high about 2 minuets or until marshmallows are puffed. Using potholders take bowl out of microwave (Careful! Hot!) and add dry jello to marshmallows. Stir until mixture is all the same color.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn mixture and quickly stir until evenly coated.
- Let mixture cool for a couple of minuets then grease hands with butter and form mixture into balls.