1/1 Photo of Halloween Popcorn Balls
chocoholic in AZ's Note:
Popcorn balls made the easy way with marshmallows. I took this basic recipe and gave it a Halloween makeover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put popcorn in the biggest bowl you have.
- 2Add pumpkin seeds and M&M's. Mix with a spoon to distribute evenly.
- 3In a separate microwaveable bowl put butter and whole bag of marshmallows together and microwave on high about 2 minuets or until marshmallows are puffed. Using potholders take bowl out of microwave (Careful! Hot!) and add dry jello to marshmallows. Stir until mixture is all the same color.
- 4Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn mixture and quickly stir until evenly coated.
- 5Let mixture cool for a couple of minuets then grease hands with butter and form mixture into balls.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Popcorn Balls
Serving Size: 1 (803 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.5
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 4.4 g