Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very simple yet fun halloween dinner for the kids.
Make and share this Halloween Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 frozen cheese pizza (12 inches)
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1 medium sweet red pepper
- 1 small green pepper
- Place pizza on a 12-in. pizza pan.
- Arrange olives in a circle around edge of pizza.
- Cut a nose, eyes and mouth from red pepper.
- Cut a stem and eyebrows from green pepper.
- Make a jack-o'-lantern face on pizza.
- Bake according to package directions.