Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy and fun, great for Halloween parties!
Make and share this Halloween "pigeon Poop" recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler (separate bowl for each different color).
- Once chocolate is melted, drop desired amount (I used about 3/4ths of a tablespoon) of semisweet chocolate on wax paper.
- Then drop about 1/4th-1/2 a tablespoon of white chocolate on top of each semisweet chocolate pile.
- Use toothpick or fork to slightly swirl the two colors to look like the finished product of -- (drum roll please) -- pigeon poop!
- Let cool on wax paper until hardened or overnight.
I made this for my kids Halloween sleepover and they loved it. It was a close race what disappeared first... the Pigeon Poop and the Halloween worms (Halloween Worms). Great Idea! A keeper! Thanks skimble_kitten!