24 hrs 15 mins
Very easy and fun, great for Halloween parties!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler (separate bowl for each different color).
- 2Once chocolate is melted, drop desired amount (I used about 3/4ths of a tablespoon) of semisweet chocolate on wax paper.
- 3Then drop about 1/4th-1/2 a tablespoon of white chocolate on top of each semisweet chocolate pile.
- 4Use toothpick or fork to slightly swirl the two colors to look like the finished product of -- (drum roll please) -- pigeon poop!
- 5Let cool on wax paper until hardened or overnight.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween "pigeon Poop"
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 18.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g