1/3 Photos of Halloween Pasta
Nikki Dinki Cooking's Note:
It's Pasta with Cream Sauce but with a serious HALLOWEEN TWIST!!
My Private Note
pound p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add 10-20 Drops of Green Food Coloring to the boiling water which you are cooking the pasta inches.
- 2If you want it more Green, add more food coloring to pasta after you drain it and stir. It will absorb the color and create some darker and lighter strands.
- 3Melt Butter in a small sauce pan and Add Flour, cook for 1 minute.
- 4Add Milk and stir/whisk until incorporated.
- 5Add Salt and Pepper and bring to a boil.
- 6Stir in Cheese.
- 7Add 10 Drops or Orange Food Coloring.
- 8Spoon Orange Cream Sauce over Green Pasta and Sprinkle with Black Sesame Seeds.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.1
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 824.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 27.3 g