It's Pasta with Cream Sauce but with a serious HALLOWEEN TWIST!!
Make and share this Halloween Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Add 10-20 Drops of Green Food Coloring to the boiling water which you are cooking the pasta inches.
- If you want it more Green, add more food coloring to pasta after you drain it and stir. It will absorb the color and create some darker and lighter strands.
- Melt Butter in a small sauce pan and Add Flour, cook for 1 minute.
- Add Milk and stir/whisk until incorporated.
- Add Salt and Pepper and bring to a boil.
- Stir in Cheese.
- Add 10 Drops or Orange Food Coloring.
- Spoon Orange Cream Sauce over Green Pasta and Sprinkle with Black Sesame Seeds.