1 hr 30 mins
The addition of the Ritz Bitz crackers makes this different from any other mix that I have the recipe for so I thought I would share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups small pretzels
- 2 cups Ritz Bits miniature crackers (peanut butter or cheese filled)
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups M&M's (orange and black ones for Halloween or any other color you choose)
- 4 cups candy corn
- 1In a large bowl combine pretzels, crackers and peanuts.
- 2In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter and corn syrup.
- 3Bring to a boil over medum heat.
- 4Boil for about 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in vanilla and baking soda. Mixture will foam.
- 7Pour the liquid mixture over pretzel mixture and stir until coated.
- 8Pour mixture onto a LARGE greased baking sheet (I line mine with parchment paper to prevent sticking).
- 9Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes.
- 10Break apart while warm.
- 11Toss with M & M's and candy corn and cool completely.
- 12Store in airtight containers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Party Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1054 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.7
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 405.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz Bits miniature crackers