Halloween prep is super fun when you invite your little gobblins to help decorate adorable cookies on sticks. From the pillsbury website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) roll Pillsbury sugar cookie dough
- 16 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- 1Freeze cookie dough 1 hour.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F Cut frozen dough into 16 (1/2-inch) slices; roll each into ball. On ungreased cookie sheets, arrange balls in circle, 3 inches apart and 2 inches from edges. Securely insert a craft stick into each ball with end pointing toward center of cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- 4In small bowl, stir white frosting ingredients until smooth. If necessary, add additional milk 1 drop at a time for desired consistency.
- 5In another small bowl, stir together all chocolate frosting ingredients except assorted candies until smooth. If necessary, add additional milk 1 drop at a time for desired consistency.
- 6Frost half of cookies with white frosting; frost remaining cookies with chocolate frosting. Arrange candies on frosted cookies to create jack-o'-lanterns, cats, owls or ghosts.
- 7To make Black Cat Cookie Pops, for each cookie, slice a large black gumdrop into 3 round pieces. Use small end for head; use largest piece for body. Cut ears and tail from third piece. Frost cookie with orange frosting. Arrange gumdrop pieces on frosted cookie to form cat.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Party Cookie Pops
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 134.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g