Recipe by kikyo7734
Slightly altered recipe from Kaboose.com; they got this neat treat from "the book Halloween Tricks and Treats by Matthew Mead (Time Inc. Home Entertainment, 2008)"
- 12 ounces premium white baking chocolate
- 8 cups nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- orange food coloring
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- chocolate nonpareils (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coarsely chop the premium white chocolate, transfer to a medium-size heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Heat milk in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat, until bubbles begin to form at edge of surface, about 4 minutes.
- Immediately pour milk over chocolate.
- When chocolate begins to melt, stir until combined. Whisk in vanilla extract and 2 drops orange food color; whisk until a light foam forms on surface.
- Pour into 10 mugs, garnish with whipped cream and chocolate nonpareils, and serve immediately.