Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Great recipe for a Halloween Party or special dessert you need to bring somewhere for a Halloween celebration! Time does not include chilling time.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- Cool Whip or whipped cream, to top
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl with mixer, at medium speed, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in chocolate and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust, and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until set.
- Chill 4 hours before serving.