1 hr 5 mins
Found this somewhere online. Can't wait to try these with the grandkids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 6 ounces ground turkey
- 6 ounces ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 2/3 cup oatmeal, uncooked
- salt and pepper
- 1Cut 2 coins per mice out of the carrots for ears.
- 2Then make long thin strips out of the remaining carrots for the tails, one for each mouse.
- 3Steam until they are crisp tender. DON'T OVERCOOK!
- 4Preheat oven to 350°F
- 5Mix together the ingredients for the mice bodies and shape into 4 little mice shaped loafs on baking sheet.
- 6Have them shaped to a point in the front and rounded in the back.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven or until desired doneness.
- 8Take and cut little slits for the ears about 1/3 from the pointed end.
- 9Place the carrot coins in the slits for the ears.
- 10Make a tiny slit in the rounded wide end for the tail and place one of the carrot strips in the slit for the tail.
- 11Use the raisins for the eyes.
- 12Break the uncooked spaghetti noodles into pieces and place around the "nose" (pointed end) for whiskers.
- 13Heat the spaghetti sauce.
- 14Place a large spoonful of sauce on a plate.
- 15Place a meatloaf mouse on top of the spaghetti sauce to serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Meatloaf Mice
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 416.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 20.6 g