Recipe by 4Susan
Simple, fun and inexpensive treat for trick-or-treat or classroom parties.
Top Review by Lalaloula
WOW, what a great idea! So easy, quick and cheap to make with great results! They look spooktacular and will be a great addition to my halloween candy tray. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely idea here with us, 4Susan!
- 12 Tootsie Pops
- 12 white square paper napkins
- 12 pieces yarn or 12 pieces ribbon
- 1 black pen
Directions See How It's Made
- To make a ghost head: Drape the napkin over the top of the lollipop; tie the yarn/ribbon around the napkin at the base of the lollipop where it meets the stick.
- You'll end up with a ghost head and flowing white ghost body.
- Draw eyes and mouth on the head with a black pen; markers may run/bleed.