Simple, fun and inexpensive treat for trick-or-treat or classroom parties.
Make and share this Halloween Lollipop Ghosts for Kids recipe from Food.com.
- 12 Tootsie Pops
- 12 white square paper napkins
- 12 pieces yarn or 12 pieces ribbon
- 1 black pen
- To make a ghost head: Drape the napkin over the top of the lollipop; tie the yarn/ribbon around the napkin at the base of the lollipop where it meets the stick.
- You'll end up with a ghost head and flowing white ghost body.
- Draw eyes and mouth on the head with a black pen; markers may run/bleed.
WOW, what a great idea! So easy, quick and cheap to make with great results! They look spooktacular and will be a great addition to my halloween candy tray. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely idea here with us, 4Susan!
Kids thought these were cool, and ripped off the heads to get at their lollies. Great idea!
Cute and very easy to put together. I made these several years ago at Halloween and passed them out to the kids who came by. They were a huge hit with all of them. I actually think I got the idea back when I helped with my niece's Girl Scout troop, but I'm not sure that was too long ago. Fun idea anyway.