1/3 Photos of Halloween Lollipop Ghosts for Kids
Simple, fun and inexpensive treat for trick-or-treat or classroom parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 Tootsie Pops
- 12 white square paper napkins
- 12 pieces yarn or 12 pieces ribbon
- 1 black pen
- 1To make a ghost head: Drape the napkin over the top of the lollipop; tie the yarn/ribbon around the napkin at the base of the lollipop where it meets the stick.
- 2You'll end up with a ghost head and flowing white ghost body.
- 3Draw eyes and mouth on the head with a black pen; markers may run/bleed.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Lollipop Ghosts for Kids
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: