2 hrs 10 mins
A spooky treat to go with your Halloween meal. From the Kraft foods website. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1COMBINE dry gelatin mixes in large bowl.
- 2Stir in boiling water at least 3 minute until completely dissolved.
- 3Pour into 13x9-inch pan.
- 4Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- 5TRACE outline of hand on piece of paper.
- 6Cut out pattern.
- 7Place on top of gelatin.
- 8Cut around pattern with sharp knife, making sure to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan.
- 9Repeat with remaining gelatin.
- 10DIP bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Carefully remove Jigglers Hands from pan.
- 11Use as a garnish for your favorite Halloween punch or place on individual serving plates. Cut out any remaining gelatin with Halloween cookie cutters.
- 12Serve with the Jigglers Hands.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Jello Jigglers Hands
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 320.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 58.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g