Recipe by Loves2Teach
A spooky treat to go with your Halloween meal. From the Kraft foods website. Enjoy!
- 3 (3 ounce) packageseach jell-o brand grape gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o brand orange gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water (Do not add cold water.) or 2 1⁄2 cups boiling apple juice (Do not add cold water.)
Directions See How It's Made
- COMBINE dry gelatin mixes in large bowl.
- Stir in boiling water at least 3 minute until completely dissolved.
- Pour into 13x9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- TRACE outline of hand on piece of paper.
- Cut out pattern.
- Place on top of gelatin.
- Cut around pattern with sharp knife, making sure to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan.
- Repeat with remaining gelatin.
- DIP bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Carefully remove Jigglers Hands from pan.
- Use as a garnish for your favorite Halloween punch or place on individual serving plates. Cut out any remaining gelatin with Halloween cookie cutters.
- Serve with the Jigglers Hands.