Recipe by English_Rose
Get your guests in a Halloween frame of mind with these ghoulish nibbles, guaranteed to create a spooky atmosphere!
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 24 green olives, pimento-stuffed
- 12 radishes
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- red food coloring, for decorating
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and slice each egg in half. Scoop out the yolks and fill the egg cavities with the cream cheese.
- Press a stuffed olive, pimento side upwards, into the centre of each cream cheese-filled cavity.
- Dip the tip of a toothpick in red food colouring and trace lines like broken blood vessels on the cream cheese.
- Peel the radishes leaving thin steaks of red skin on each radish to represent broken blood vessels.
- Using the tip of a vegetable peeler or a small, sharp knife carefully scoop out an olive-sized hole in each radish.
- Stuff each radish with a stuffed olive, pimento side facing out.
- Arrange the egg eyeballs and radish eyeballs in pairs on 6 serving plates and serve.